How to Find the Perfect Sunglasses with Westchester Eyecare Center in Los Angeles, CA
At Westchester Eye Care Center in Los Angeles, CA, it’s our delight to help people get the sunglasses and eyewear they want to look their best. Our optometry facility, you can enjoy a relaxing atmosphere while choosing eyewear that helps you and suits you. If you’re looking for prescription sunglasses to protect your vision, these are a few tips that can help.
Choosing the Right Sunglasses: Face Shape
Choosing the right pair of glasses or sunglasses starts by knowing your face shape. There are six main face shapes include:
- Oblong: Oblong faces should choose deep, wide frames. Choosing proportionate frames with width adds the illusion of width to the face as well.
- Oval: Any sunglasses work. Known as the ideal face shape, those with oval faces are the most proportionally balanced and can wear more shapes successfully.
- Heart: Create balance by adding bulk at the bottom of a pair of sunglasses. Rectangular and square frames are great because they maintain the current width of the forehead. Similarly to oval face shapes, hearts can usually wear anything, but a balanced frame is best.
- Square: For a square face, the goal is to soften the features. Choose round or oval frames to draw attention away from the jawline.
- Diamond: Go top-heavy on a diamond face by choosing sunglasses with thicker frames on top and thin frames on the bottom. Semi-rimless frames are ideal for this face shape.
- Round: For round faces, opt for square or boxy sunglasses. This adds structure to a face with few or no strong angles.
Getting the Right Prescription Frames
After an eye exam by our optometrist, she will encourage you to look at a variety of sunglasses with the option of obtaining prescription lenses. Choose from collections by Caroline Abram, Dolce & Gabbana and other popular brands.
Schedule an Appointment Today at Westchester Eyecare Center in Los Angeles, CA!
A proper eye exam is vital to keeping your vision clear. Schedule an appointment with our Westchester Eyecare Center in Los Angeles, CA by calling (310) 670-1888.